Friday, October 12, 2007

October 12th, 2007

Friday, October 12th, 2007
Sent the following email to [the dealership owner]:
Hey [dealership owner],
I'll be leaving around 11:00 this morning to head up. It'll probably take me right at about two hours to get there.

Did you guys have time to address the flat spot from stop to go? Can you throw a quick inspection on it? I'm going to have to remove the rear cargo "box" so I can strap down to the rear deck plate to trailer it home. Can you let me know whether I need to bring my own tools along to do that?

FYI- I noticed that your links to "discount apparel" are down- the page returns an error when trying to retrieve page:
[website page address]
I was looking for a bright colored windproof outer shell and maybe a few other things.


If you have any questions, you can reach me at the work number below until about 10:45. My cell phone number will be good from then on, except for the usual dead spots coming up [the roads heading to the dealership, and a nearby town along the route]. Leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Thanks again!


I received the following email from [the dealership owner]:

[my name]
I didn't notice a flat spot after take off. Seemed to run like all the Pegasus I've ridden. Will have the guys ride it this AM to check it out.

You may miss me today. I'm out of the office from 1:15 to 2:15. Hopefully you'll arrive before I leave. Given the timing your new radiator cap might be here by then!

If the owners papers and insurance info are on the bike we can get it inspected this morning. We don't do inspections ourselves but will get it done this AM if the papers are there.

I'll ask the guys to remove your top box this morning so you can transport it.

Ask the ladies to show you the AGV coats at $59.99 they are a bargain!

Look forward to meeting you!!

[the dealership owner]



No comments: