Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18th, 2007

Wednesday, October 18th

Received the radiator cap that should have been delivered the day I picked up my bike. Put the cap on, and the same things happened. This one was stamped with the CFMOTO logo, and “1.1”

When I opened the front fairing to gain access to the radiator, I just about fell over. The cap I had installed on the bike when it went to [the dealer] was marked "MEXICO" and 16psi. The cap I found returned FROM [the dealer] was marked "1.1" with the STANT logo on it.

This means that [the dealer] actually HAD tried another radiator cap!! Imagine- another cap was put on and tried. It didn't work. Do you THINK the mechanic could have tried another one? What do you think? He had as many different caps to try as they had bikes on the showroom floor- and there were plenty of those. So which is it? He only put one on? He tried more than one? In any case, I was lied to.

No comments: