Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19th, 2007

Monday, October 19th, 2007
Sent the following to [dealership owner]:
[dealership owner]
I received the radiator cap (on Wednesday I bet,) and put it on yesterday. The bike is still doing the same thing. I only had to add 3/4 of the 0.5 liters (I could figure this amount out...but it's late and I'm ready to roll!...) that I added last time to bring the radiator to the point of being full.

The next step was the / a bigger radiator?

I'm out of here for the weekend. If you need to get in touch with me, you can call me on the cell phone at any time of day. (Ringer is off if I'm in bed, so you can always leave a message.)

Oh- tell [the service manager] thanks for replacing the front fairing body panel clip. Mine dropped down into the fairing, rattling down to the underside where I'd have had to remove the whole lower section to get it out, when I took it off at one point. I found a generic body clip from back in the VW days and used that- but [the service manager] must have seen it and changed it out. Tell him thanks for that!

Have a good weekend if I don't talk to you!



No comments: